We meet the landlord on Sunday and we talked about the rent and our desire to rent the house. He asked me how much we were willing to pay and I said that we could pay no more than 600 euro per month. He was not very happy with that because he is trying to rent the villa for 1200 euro (The double!!!).
I asked him to pray and to be free to make his own decision. I told him that his YES or No it will be for us the answer and the confirmation from God too. The most important thing for me and Cinzia is to be sure of God's will in this situation. We are praying to make the right step with the Lord and until He will not confirm His perfect will for us we will not move, but in the same time we are facing another winter where we live and it is very hard for us (especially for Sofia) to keep living in a place that needs lots of works of reconstruction.
Please keep this situation in your prayer.
Pray that if the Villa is the place that the Lord wants give to us that He will touch the heart of the Landlord or if God has something different for us that he will guide us to it.
We had a great time with Lisa, Lynn, Jenny. They have been a great blessing for lots of ladies and for the youth!!
LOts of love