primavera

Christian Missionaries

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dear Ones
Thank you so much to all of you for your prayers, messages and encouraging words.

I must give glory to God for He does always everything perfect. He allowed this Devil’s attach because from it He took glory! From the first moment of the accident all the guys from Jesus Generation were pushed to help with all the things I needed to do and I could not do it and this took away the idea of everyone’s mind of “ I do not need to worry.. someone else will do it”.

Everyone scarifying their holiday time was willing to help in every possible way. In the meantime the Lord was showing me that He can accomplish thing without me!! I’m not indispensable, that was painful. I tried desperately to be involved in something until a clear friends of mine on the phone told me I was acting in my strength, disobeying at the Lord’s will. At the point, the team from Milan was already here. I accepted God’s will and I cried with all my heart to Him to be healed. God answer that prayer!

I was prayed for and God instantly healed me. I was able again to turn my neck around without any pain to lift up weight to load and unload the van with the instruments and all the equipments for the concert. Praise the Lord!

It was the first time I experience a physical healing and it was exiting!

This 15 days with these 15 people form Milan have been great. Very tiring especially for Cinzia but of a huge blessing at the same time for everyone of us. It was not only a time of outreach but a time that God used to speech to all of us about holiness, depress in Him and consecration. We have seen Him working in a powerful way in all of us and through us. We had 4 concert in our city and 2 more in a city near us. (you can see the video on www.stagione.blogspot.com).

Besides all the difficulties the devil has put on our way we have seen many people touched by the Lord praying with us to invite Jesus in their hearts during every concert. We trust he has prepared for us great things for this coming autumn and we are confident He will accomplish this will in us and through us.

Please continue to pray for the new location we are still looking for. We are praying that God will give us and the leadership of the senior church the same vision and direction so that we may continue to walk together in harmony.

We need to decide if we are going to buy a place where to meet and to start the cafeteria or instead to rent that kind of place and save the money we have for the big property we are still looking for and where we’d like to live in a community and to run a Mission Centre for training young people, have a Christian camps and many other things.

If you would like to have more information about this vision and what the Lord has put in our hearts about it, please ask us and we will send you all the information you’ll like to have.

Please pray also for :

For Jesus Generation as we will move to the next season with the Lord.Pray for more of HIM among the group , that we may grow in intimacy and passion for Jesus.

Our finances: Please pray for wisdom and for new sources of support.

For a new car: that the Lord will provide for our family a new car by His will and His time.

We’d like to thank you all for your faithful commitment toward us trough your prayers and support, we pray our Lord will reward you richly and keep you safe in His hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home