primavera

Christian Missionaries

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Delirious?
The past week-end has been one of the most beautiful in my life.
With a couple of guys we travelled from Catania to Rome, to go to the first concert of the Delirious in Italy. Not many of our youth knew this incredible band but they trust my opinion and took the chance and follow me in this tiring but exiting trip to Rome.



It was great! Through Turi who writes for a Christian magazine, I had the opportunity to interview the band with him, and we were amazed to see their humbleness and their simplicity, as they described them self : “white pieces of paper where God can write on”.

They spoke to my heart, and I pray that God will give us the opportunity to organize some days something with them.

The concert was fantastic, we were all overwhelmed by God’s presence , and it was so encouraging to see many young people all worshipping the same Lord, and once again witnessing how the music and more than any other Christian music can overcome every language and cultural barrier.
So even if a little tired we came back refreshed and recharged and I believe next time more people will come with us for a Christian concert.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home