primavera

Christian Missionaries

Wednesday, January 17, 2007



I'm still in Uk and i'm going to finish this great week on Friday. The Lord has been very good and once again He has shared with me some great stuff about the future.
I have received my ordination and while the people were praying for me the Lord remind me to not have fear because fear does not take me anywhere, but the Faiht is the only tool He can use to make even the impossible thing to happen.
I will be in Sicily on Saturday.... I cannot wait to hug my Little " terrorist" Sofia and my lovely Cinzia!!!
Thank you for your prayer during this week and the love you have shared with me..
Lots of love and sicilian Blessing
Marco

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Tchad said…

    Wow Marco you are so much shorter than everybody else ;-) A bit like David :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home