primavera

Christian Missionaries

Saturday, January 13, 2007

hello everyone from England! Yes, I'm in Uk right now for about a week. We should be here as a family with Cinzia and Sofia, but because they got sick they could not come.
I still don't understand why the Lord allowed this to happen but I trust Him because He knows everything!! During this week I will join the Mission Order for the rest of my life, I will meet lots of friends and I will have the privilege to talk with some of the people who have a desire to bless our ministry in Sicily supporting us with team and prayer.

Our New house is almost ready to go!! Cinzia and I are looking forward to seeing what the Lord will do in this new place and during this new seaseon that it is starting with this week in Sheffiled which is our Spitiual Home!!
Love and Blessing
Marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home