primavera

Christian Missionaries

Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Hello everyone

I did not have a time to update the blog because we had a very busy week. Cinzia and I decided to move from our place to Cinzia' parents house. We really believe that our time at the "Centro Rifugio" is finished. We still are praying and waiting to know the Perfect God's will for our lives and until the Lord will not show us the next step we "rent" a small room for the 3 of us.

Of course it is not what we want or what we need but we did not have any others options.
I had a conversation with the landlord couple of days ago. He told me that he could not rent the house to us because he misunderstand some words in our previous meeting, but when I explained to him everything properly, He changed !!!

I believe the enemy tried to put confusion in his mind to make everything more difficult for us. The Lord had been faithful and in control! Now, He is waiting for my call because he asked me a remake our offer for the rent. We told him that we could pay 600 euro a month, but for the kind of house is very cheap rent, so he said if we could pay a little bit more than that he would be very happy to give us the house!

I spoke to him just 2 days ago and he told me that the amount of money he wants every month is 1000 euro. At the beginning I was a little discouraged but after a conversation with Cinzia and some of the other close people, we felt peace. Several brothers and sisters are praying for a clear guidance from the Lord Jesus in this situation and we can feel that our Lord will not allow any mistake with this house.
We have the final meeting tomorrow morning with the landlord and it will be the last one, so if any of you will read this blog, please keep un in your prayer.

We are praying because of course we don’t have enough money to do it, but we know that if God will confirm this house He will be the faithful ONE who will help us to pay this house.

I started the Revelation Study on Sunday for the church where we are serving. It has been a privilege for me to start this study . As some of you know I love this Book and I thank God for the chance He is giving to me to share it with the church.

We had a great day as a family last week and Sofia had her first experience with a horse… She was the most happy girl in the world. Praise the Lord for all the good “ Things He gave us”.

Please keep us in your prayer. Pray for this situation with the house, pray that the Lord will give us a clear direction for the next steps. Pray that we can have our own house soon.( After 6 years we still wait for it.).

We thank you for your love, kindness and pray to us. God bless you richly.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home