primavera

Christian Missionaries

Tuesday, August 08, 2006



What a crazy time!! I have been so busy that you cannot imagine. Saturday we had another great night here… a couple and another guy came for the first time and for the first time they heard the Gospel.

We had 2 games and to introduce the topic of JOY! Everybody had fun and lots of laughing! After that Max shared his testimony telling to everyone how difficult it has been to find Joy in this world even trying everything this world can offer to you.

For the first time we had LIVE worship!! Finally the Lord gave us the great opportunity to put together a BAND!
Davide at the drums, Orazio at the bass, Turi At the electric guitar and Cinzia the “voice”!
We had a great time worshiping and they lead us very well!! Praise the Lord for it.

On Sunday I helped some relative to move his furniture from Rome to Catania and I had to drive for about 2000 km in 2 days…. I came back last night and the last straight I had I used playing on te bed with Sofia.

Today I have booked my day to jump with the parachute! It will be on the 18th of August from 4200 meter!! I have been waiting for the last 10 years for Cinzia says yes and she finally did!!
I cannot wait to be again in the sky very “ close” to God.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home