primavera

Christian Missionaries

Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Ciao everyone…
We had a very funny day with almost all the youth from Jesus Generation! We have been in WAR!!
A war of water!! There were 2 teams one against another faithing without mercy to win territory.
Everybody was involve and there was nobody with dry clothes.

Max (the student from the Bible college) was against me and my team and at the end he was the loser and I was the winner!! ( I have told him to faith for me!!).
Another 2 days and I will jump from 4200 meter (13 800ft). I’m very excited to do it again after 12 years.

Today one of my friends from Rome came to visit us for a couple of days. He is not Christian (yet)…please pray for him that during this time together the Lord could touch his heart!!

Love and blessing
marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home