primavera

Christian Missionaries

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Well it is Sunday night her quite late and thought that I'd do a quick update.

We finished off the 24 hours of prayer with communion for the four of us and it was fantastic. The whole 24 hours God's presence was just amazing. I spent four hours in the room in the middle of the night 2am-6am and it flew by. I was only scheduled for three but was so impacted that I needed more time in there. I love it!

This morning I preached in the local church on healing and had a response, which was fantastic as the oholy spirit touched people's lives.

I also cooked a traditional English sunday lunch afterwards for Filippo (Cinzia's father) as a congratulations on his retirement from payed employment. He and his parents are amazing people of God and have really looked after us here in Sicily they are applying to join the Mission Order http://www.missionorder.org

This evening has been free time and I've been trawling random blogs going from link to link and leaving a comment on the ones that I find interesting. It is amazing the stuff out there and I can see how it could easily be quite addictive.

Wow seems strange that we are only here for another six days!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger highboy said…

    Nice site you have here. My wife and I would like to get some ministry work down in Haiti, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. You'll definitley get a bookmark.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Tchad said…

    Likewise here we will be checking out your blog and praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home