primavera

Christian Missionaries

Friday, January 27, 2006







Hello everybody thankyou so much for your prayer support whilst I was in Hungary I have returned 2 days ago. Let me tell you it is great to be home again. I missed Sofia and Cinzia and Andrea lots, and I had a little rest from Tchad.

My time in Hungary has been shared between fun and serious time. I had the privelege to be at one of the most blessed weddings I have ever been to. The man getting married was a friende from when Cinzia and I were at bible college in Hungary and the wedding was there. This guy is almost without family and I am part of his family. His dad died a long time ago and his mum last summer. He is from Kosovo and when the war was on he lost a brother there, his family are all Muslim he became a christian and led his mum to faith before she died. He still has two brothers and a sister, however, they have disowned him over his faith.

Other time was catching up with the leaders of the bible college and having time with them.
It was very encouraging to me to see how God is puting the desire in People's heart to help us here.

We are having the 24h praying and even in that the Lord is blessing us with people from different churches coming and meeting with Jesus.

We love you and bless you
Marco, Cinzia and Sofia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home