primavera

Christian Missionaries

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

So today was supposed to be my last day in Rome. I was supposed to catch a plane this afternoon but after seeking God a lot He has opened a door for me to stay longer. It is very exciting. Tomorrow I will head to a town where I will stay for two weeks to house sit and watch two children. I am excited about staying longer. And I wait with expectation during the next month (I will not head back to the States until August 28th now) over what God is leading me to.

It is really weird to not be heading home but really amazing at the same time. I am writing this post from Coventry. Yesterday we went and explored London. I love London. I love England. And I have started the job search and visa application to stay in the UK. I am just praying for the right job. And the right door to open up. Every time I have made the trip up to England from Rome I experience a peace that I have never experienced before. Praise God. He is opening doors and providing opportunities to seek Him more and more.

I have been looking back at the past six weeks and it is awesome I can see what God has been doing and where He has taken me. It has been an amazing journey and I have been able to spend time with incredible people and create new friendships. I have been broken and challenged and stretched but have experienced joy and God's grace. I feel different like God has molded me more over the last six weeks and that He is continuing that process all the time. He has changed my perspective and view on a lot of things. It has been really good to step back and rest in Him. I am excited to be where I am now. He is taking me to something new and I wait to see what it is. Thank you again for all your prayers. I can see them being answered everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home