primavera

Christian Missionaries

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hello everyone.,It's the 5:25 am and I'm working... I have been reading all the update that Tchad has been writing during last week and I'm thinking about the faithfulness of the Lord Jesus to His children. It is a little bit sad to leave the house where this adventure started two years ago, I sow all the picture we toke on it and I have been thinking to all the wondeful times we had in that place. It has been just uncredible how the Lord has blessed all of us using the house for His Kingdom. Praise Him!
Last week my boss called me to have a meeting in his office. He told me that he needed to speak to me about my future in the company. It was strange for me to hear that becouse I should have been the one to call him and talk about my future to him and not the opposite. Anyway, he wanted promoted me in a new position from September giving me more money and more responsability. He spoke for about 20 minuts and I was praying at the same time at the end he asked me: Marco what do you think about it? At this point I told him that I was going to quit my job at the end of August and he was schoked to hear that. While I was driving home I asked the Lord why this guy wanted to give me all that just now that I was leaving Rome to go in Sicily?
I did not have any answer from God untill Sunday, when somebody called me and told me that I was like Jesus in the desert when satan came to Him telling: If you want all these kingdom and richness will be yours. It was hard for me as husban and a father to saied NO to my boss, but I would like to praise the Lord becouse He was with me in that room and for all the time His voice was repeting the same words "Seek first my Kingdom......" I have my heart full of peace becouse He confermed His will once again for me and my family. We send all our love to each one of you thanking all of you for your prayer and love. May the Lord bless you reachly....Marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home