primavera

Christian Missionaries

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

As I write this I am preparing to head to the beach to week's to watch Roberto's two children. They speak no English. So it should be a great two weeks. I am scared but excited to spend time with them and to be spending time at the beach. It will be a good way to end my stay in Rome. It is very bittersweet as I say my goodbyes and look ahead to see that the summer is coming to an end. As I have said before it has been an amazing time with Tchad and Andrea and everyone else here and especially with God. I am so thankful that I was able to come and I look forward with expectation to what is to come next.

I will miss being here though and all the late nights playing speed UNO and hanging out meeting new people. I have made so many new friends. And the morning prayer times. And just being here. I feel like their house is a place of peace and a place to seek God and find Him. I have grown and been stretched to new things. It has been an awesome summer. I came here to look for the answers to some questions and I found much more than just the answers. I wait paitently now for what is to come.
Jess
Psalm 73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home