primavera

Christian Missionaries

Friday, July 08, 2005

Okay a fair bit has happened since the last update!

The end of last week was amazing. After the 24hr praying (which was real powerful) all of the spiritual attack stuff came to a head and got resolved on the Thursday morning. Once this was sorted (with the team losing two memebers) we headed into the refugee/gypsy camp with myself, Jess, Jon Senior and Chuck (minibus driver) and the 7 Oxford Vineyard crew - Andrea went to have some time with Cinzia.

The camp was fantastic. It was a scorching day and we took in a load of sweets, balls to play with and stacks of balloons to make animals, swords, hats etc out of - Jess and Euryn excelling in this later department! We did a puppet show and the team did a powerful mime after which Paul gave his testimony (amazing!). This was followed by Chuck inviting people to get to know the Jesus that heals and saves and the response was fantastic with Chuck getting swamped with three older guys and about 10 children alll wanting to know more - it really felt like God moved powerfully there.

We piled back to our house at about 5:30pm (ish), got cleaned up for small group and had small group with that leading into Luca's 30th birthday party and enough food to feed a 100 instead of the 30 or so in the house. A lot of fun.

Friday was an early start making a load of pannini (sarnies) and nipping into the centre of Rome to give food and to offer prayer to the street beggers for a few hours. I think that everybody found this a really powerful time. We split into groups and the group I was in met a beggar I have spent a bit of time with - Salvo who is a leper. We basically did a very rough bible study with him and prayed for him - absolutely fantastic.

Friday evening was crunch night and what we had been leading up to all week with regards to blessing the town where our church is - Frascati. We headed up there at 7 and did a mime in the main square (joined by Luca and Deborah, Chuck and Chrisie, and Allessandro pastor of our church) there were loads of good conversations going on afterwards. After dinner in the Cantina (fantastic dining hole) we headed out again doing the mime in the square again then in the main passagiata thoroughfare and then in the square again heading hoime sometime after midnight absolutely knackered! After each of these mimes more great conversations went on. Before each mime we worshiped in English at the top of our voices for anything between 5 minutes and 45 minutes. During one of these worship times I recieved a vision (bottom of this section).
Sat am everybody tired quick two trips to Ciampino airoprt to drop the Oxford guys off, Andrea took Marco and I to Fiumincino airport to Sicily and Jon Senior left in the evening back to the UK!

Jon if you are reading this just want to say a massive thankyou for your time here. You were a real blessing to us and your servant heart was amazing. You are in our prayers (and the hoover is working again)

Jess if you read this you are quite honestly fantastic too, and it is great having you around!


These are the visions that I saw whilst we were in Frascati last night (1st July, 2005). I very rarely have stuff like this hapenning to me.

We were on the main passiaggata walkway – in the section which is almost like a balcony looking at Rome – when I started singing (I love You Lord…?)

1 I had my eyes closed and was worshiping in the spirit whilst the rest of the team joined me in the same song. Even though my eyes where shut I started to see. The land up to the bin was the normal concrete. I could see the team singing even though they were behind me. The ground in front of the bin suddenly started to seem unreal like it was a gas or gloopy liquid, there were normal people walking around this but they were almost wading through it. All around them on the left and the right was a demonic presence. There were maybe a thousand creatures – dark shapes with no definite form – racing around in this ethereal world. There could have been ten thousand. As I looked to where the fountain was it seemed to be swallowed up in this horde of darkness. I was interceding to the king of kings to save the town. I walked out past the bin to the edge of the road, crying out to God in worship and it felt like I was bisecting the enemy,s territory. People oblivious to all this were staring at me singing. Two men were walking towards me down the passigiata walkway. I felt that I could see a brilliant light around me and where I had stepped across the pathway was a luminescent trail slowly fading back to where everybody elses was worshipping. The men were a couple of metres away when they properly saw me and they recoiled away and walked back the way that they had come. I walked back past the bin and looked back. A fire came from up the hill and swept the demonic horde downhill, washing them away in a river of fire. I heard loud shrieks of fear (but not screams). I was totally confident in God,s protection on us.

2 I saw the main square in Frascati (where the church is) well to be exact I could see up to the edge of the middle section where people normally sit and where we had done a mime and talk earlier in the evening. From the very edge of that area ran loads of small streams of blood winding through the cobbles going down hill. When they got to the exit of the square they formed a river quickly moving downhill. Whilst seeing this I felt very sick. Then I realised my ears were being filled with the screams of men and women dying.

Two minutes after this vision Chrisie (Chucks wife) told me that Frascati was a dark place and that the square had been used to strip the skin off Christians a long time ago. Basically skinning them alive. I had not and did not tell Chrisie the vision. She just told me this spontaneously as if God had given her a message.

Whilst I write this (in Sicily) God prompted me to tell Marco what I have seen he is here with me now. He is telling me that a pastor came in 2000 for the Jubilee (from Calvery Chapel) he had the same vision but with the blood coming down from the hill. He was very shocked.


Less sure about these next two visions ands they seemd to be "scrambled" and seemed to become visible whem in Massimo's house in Sicily when absolutely shattered. Would like people to comment and weigh them up.

3 I saw thirty horses. Well first I heard them their hooves clattering on stone (somehow just know there were thirty) at speed. Then I saw them coming down the steps from the park at the top of Frascati (above the car park and square trees).They were in three groups of ten.The first horses are red, scarlett red. They are huge horses far bigger than I have ever seen before. The next group are black and the third red again. None of the horses appear to have eyes. They stop in the large square below the villa at the fountain before charging up the hill towards the villa.

4 There is a groaning in the hillside near the big villa. The whole town is held under a spell being slowly poisoned by it with peoples lives fading away. Large roots on bushes are growing very rapidly. Small vents of gas are coming from the cracks in the pavement. everything is dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home