primavera

Christian Missionaries

Thursday, July 28, 2005


Hello everyone...
It has been a very difficoult week for all of us, but Prease the Lord is almost gone. I don't have news from Cinzia about Paolo, but I belive that God is holding Paolo in His hands. I feel much better now and from what I know even Magda (Cinzia's sister) and Cinzia are the same of me.
The Lord has been good and I belive He filled our hearts with Peace. We have tryed to keep our eyes on Him insted of the storm....I would like to thank you once again for all your love and kindness to us.Cinzia and Sofia will be back tomorrow from Sicily, and this will make me "Crazy!!!". May the Lord Jesus bless all of you reachly...

P.S. Tchad and Andrea you have been one of the most wondeful blessing the Lord gave to us.Thank you guys for ALL you have done for us....We really love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home