primavera

Christian Missionaries

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hello everyone, finally, I learn the way to write in this blog. Tchad was very kind to teach me and to give me the opportunity to write some message to you.
I'm sorry for the mistakes you will find on it, but you know that I'm not very good with English.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for all your prayer and support for us. It has been a difficoult time for us, but praise the Lord for people like you all. Your prayer has been the instrument that God used to bless, incourage and protect us during these last months.
Cinzia is getting better, but she is still in a no easy situetion. It is still very difficoult and pianfull everytime she goes to the bathroom, but we are confident that the Lord will heal her completly very soon. I'm back to Rome and I'm going to have a dinner with Tchad, Andrea and some of the guys who are here. I'm very well but I'm missing Cinzia and Sofia very much. They will be back on Friday, and I'm looking forward for that. I spoke with my sister in low about Paolo and she saied that he is quite better and the situetion seems under control. It is just wonderful what our Lord Jesus has done for him since yesterday. We will keep you informated about Paolo, but please keep him in your prayer. We love all of you and we pray that you may have all God's best in your lives. Marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home